20 September 2011

How can i live




How can i live if your not here, how can i heal this pain that is killing every part of me, how can i breathe if im without you babe my world is going crazy lady plase come back to me jannuuuuu plz ….. I LOVE U SO MUCH


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


“Lying close to you feeling your heart beating
And Im wondering what you̢۪re dreaming
Wondering if it̢۪s me you̢۪re seeing
Then I kiss your eyes
And thank God we were together
I just want to stay with you in this moment forever

Forevever and ever.......

-------------------------------------------------------------------


Thoughts of possessiveness come when there is fear of losing the loved one! It’s not because they don’t believe u, it’s because they don’t have faith on others who might take advantage of ur sweetness.



--------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment