15 March 2012

I dream about you




I dream about you every night
I shiver when your in sight
I long to hold you close n tight
I wanna be there with all my might
I m just hoping I'm the girl who's right
......

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------






Luv means to see someone with closed eyes,
to miss some1 in crowd,
2 find some1 in every thought,
to live 4 some1, luv some1, but sure that sum1 is ONLY one!


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





Wen things go wrong...
Wen sadness fills ur heart...
wen tears flow in ur eyes...
always remember 3 things
1) I'm with u...
2) Still with u...
3) Will ALWAYS b...



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment