29 March 2012

It still seems like magic





    It still seems like magic
    every time I remember
    how love softly touched our hearts
    bringing us together
    I love you my dear.Happy Valentines Day.



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------








Sweeter than the candies
lovellier than the red roses
more huggable than soft toys
that’s what you’re
here’s wishing you a valentines day
that’s as special as you are.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------







If i reached for your hand , will u hold it ?
If i hold out my arms, will u hug me ?
If i go for your lips, will u kiss me ?
If i capture ur heart , will u love me ??




---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment