5 October 2011

1st time i saw u




1st time i saw u i was scared 2 touch u.1st time

i touched u i was scared 2 kiss u.1st time i kiss u
i was scared to luv u.but now dat i luv u im scared 2 lose u!


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





What I feel for you,is really true. You got to know,
I need you so. When you are gone,I can't go on.
Can't you see, that you are the only one for me?



------------------------------------------------------------






I Don't Know Exactly
What I Was Waiting For,
But
Every Moment That
I M With You,
It Feels Like Everything
I've Been Waiting For.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment