11 October 2011

Ask my eyes to stop





Ask my eyes to stop looking at you...
Ask my brain to stop thinking about you..
Ask my imagination to stop dreaming about you..
Ask my heart to stop beating..ask me everything.
.But don't u ever stop me from loving you


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------






Don't wait until it's too late to tell.
Someone how much you love, how much you care.
Because when they're gone, no matter how loud you shout and cry,

they won't hear you anymore.



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------






Life is for you, death is for me,
being happy is for you, being sad is for me,
being together is for you, being lonely is for me,
everything for you but you are for me.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment