11 October 2011

I wonder if u know

if










I wonder if you know how special you are;
I wonder if you know how precious you are;
I wonder if you know how lucky I am to have you in my life;
I love you so much.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------






It feels nice to miss you, so I’m missing you.
It feels nice to think about you. So I’m thinking about you.
It feels nice to disturb you, so I’m disturbing you;
it feels nice to love you, so love you dear.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------







The Love Asked to DEATH:

Why do People like Me
'n
Hate you?

DEATH Replied to LOVE:
Because you are a 'Lie'
'n
I am the 'Truth'.. !!


----------------------------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment