4 February 2012

Here is my heart





Here is my heart, it’s yours so take it,
Treat it gently, please do not break it.
Its full of love that’s great and true,
So please keep it always close to you.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------







You walked lightly into my life
Captivating and lovely to my mind,
At first, I never cared who you were
Now I don't know who I am without you.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------









When we want to talk
More than usual to our dearest,
Sometimes, we can’t even say a single word,
Just the silence says,
‘I love you’….



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



No comments:

Post a Comment