22 February 2012

You walked lightly





You walked lightly into my life
Captivating and lovely to my mind,
At first, I never cared who you were
Now I don't know who I am without you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------





Between the thousand yesterdays and a million tomorrows, 
there's only one today and I wouldn't let this day pass without saying this to you – I love you.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------







It feels nice to miss you, so I’m missing you. 
It feels nice to think about you. 
So I’m thinking about you. 
It feels nice to disturb you, 
so I’m disturbing you; 
it feels nice to love you, so love you dear.

--------------------------------------------------------------------






No comments:

Post a Comment