18 February 2012

The most painful





The most painful thing in life is
losing yourself in process of valuing
someone too much and
forgetting that you are Special too………..



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------







“I’ve moved on, so have you.
I thought we’d be mature enough to stay friends,
But I was wrong.
Because you’re gone.
And you hate me.
So forget it, I’m just gonna keep my head held high.”


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------






She smiles like nothing is wrong, 

but when the rest of the world is asleep, 
she cries like it’s the end of the world.

---------------------------------------------------------------------










No comments:

Post a Comment