15 April 2012

Can I say I love you




Can I say I love you today? 
If not, can I ask you again tomorrow? 
And the day after tomorrow? 
And the day after that? 
Coz I'll be loving you every single day of my life.



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





U may be out of my sight, but not out of my heart. 
U may be out of my reach, but not out of my mind. 
I may mean nothing to u, but u'll always be special to me.



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





I have liked many but loved very few, 

yet no one has been as sweet as u. 
I'd stand and wait in the worlds longest queue...
Just for the pleasure of a moment with u!


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment