10 April 2012

Relationship doesn't get closer




Relationship doesn't get closer by meetings, 
but it is sweetened by THOUGHTS. 
I care for you in my own STRANGE ways. 
Maybe you will never know, and maybe I will never show.....


---------------------------------------------------------------------------





I Never Had Things To Run To, 
Only Things To Run From. 
Until I Found Out That 
You Would Never Walk Away From Me.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------






Nobody Likes U, Nobody Cares 4 U, 

Nobody Misses U, Nobody Wants To See U Good, 
Nobody Is Ur Best Friend, Nobody Is Happy With U....

don't Cry.....my Name Is Nobody

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment