5 April 2012

Love is a relationship





Love is a relationship with no charges of activation, 

free incoming, free outgoing, 
free roaming and 100% talktime. 
Where ever you go, my network follow....


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------







have a pair of eyes but cant c u everyday
i’ve a paire of ears but cant hear ur voice every moment
but i’ve only 1 heart that cares 4 u everyday.




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------







u r the romantic tide who made my heart wide,
wish u be my bride and make my life pride.




------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

  1. One of my favorite hobbies is looking for love messages and send them to my friends and of course special someone as text message or email. Simply love them!

    ReplyDelete