22 April 2012

What is love?





What is love? Those who don't like it call it responsibility. 

Those who play with it call it a game. 
Those who don't have it call it a dream. 
Those who understand it call it destiny. And me, I call it YOU.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------







Hearts could only love for a while, 

feets could only walk for some miles, 
clothes won't 4ever be in style, 
but having U as my 'lover' is 4ever worthwhile...




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------






Last night, thinking of u,
One tear rolled out,
I asked why r u out?
Tear said there is someone so beautiful in ur eyes,
Now there is no place for me.




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment