13 April 2012

Every night I go home




Every night I go home crying because I’ll have to wait until tomorrow to see you again.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------






A mighty pain to love it is, and 
its a pain that pain to miss; 
but of all the pains, 
the greatest pain is to love, but love in vain.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------








If everyone forgets you, I am with you, 

If everyone lets you down, I am with you, 
If everyone betrays you, I am still with you, 
But if everyone likes you, ‘Sorry I am with them……!



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment