27 April 2012

Softly d leaves of





Softly d leaves of memories will fall,
i'll pick them up & gather them all,
coz 2day, 2moro & til my life is through
i'll cherish having sum1 like u!




--------------------------------------------------------------------------







I know you forgot the time u spend with me....
but i will try till my last breath to remember you the best time of my life....



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------







It's hard to pretend to be friends with someone special 

when every time you look at them, 

all you see is everything you ever wanted.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment