6 April 2012

Love. All my life





Love. All my life I have read about it,

dream of it, 
waited for it, 
cried for it, 
needed it. 
Now with you, I have found it.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





There’s a love that only you can give, 
a smile that only your lips can show, 
a twinkle that can only be seen in your eyes, 
and a life of mine that you alone can complete.


--------------------------------------------------------------------


Even if the sun refused to shine,

Even if romance ran out of rhyme

You would still have my heart until the end of time,

You’re all I need, my love, my Valentine




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment