22 April 2012

You must be a good




You mu
st be a good runner
Because you are always running in my mind,
You must be a good thief
Because you have stolen my heart,
And I am always a bad shooter
Because I Miss You Always...



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------






If I die and go to heaven,
I'll put your name on a golden star.
So that all the angels can see how much you mean to me!!
I love you


------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Luv is what I see in ur smile. 
Luv is what I feel in every touch u give. 
Luv is what I hear in every word u say. 
Luv is what we share everyday.




------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment